WPTK Radio Transmission Facilities Construction Completed
Christopher J. Lee Architects are pleased to announce that construction has been completed on the new WPTK AM Radio communications equipment and transmission facility located in Cape Coral.
Owen-Ames-Kimball of Florida was the General Contractor for the project which houses new transmission equipment for broadcasting radio communications throughout the Southwest Florida area.
Completion of this new facility marks the 4th project for this client including a similar facility for WINK-TV & WINK-FM96 Radio Transmission, as well as previous additions and renovations for the Fort Myers Broadcasting Company and Meridian Broadcasting Company at their existing studios located at 2824 Palm Beach Boulevard.
Search News Posts
Latest News Posts
- Cayo de Estero Construction Complete
- Orthopedic Surgery Center Construction Started
- WPTK Radio Transmission Facilities Construction Completed
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins Five Awards at 2011 Lee BIA Summit Awards
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins First Place in Commercial Division – Favorite Buildings in SWFL