Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins Five Awards at 2011 Lee BIA Summit Awards
On October 15th the 2011 Lee BIA Awards were held at Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa.
Chris and his staff took home five awards including Architectural Firm of the Year!
The awards received were as follows:
*Architectural Firm of the Year
*Best Architectural Project—Healthcare for ‘Collins Vision Medical Office’
*Best Architectural Project—Healthcare for ‘Eye Specialists’ Laser & Surgery Center’
*Best Non-Built Design Product—Healthcare for ‘Orthopedic Specialists of SW Florida Surgery Center’
*Merit Award: Non-Built Design Project—Healthcare for ‘Favalli Orthodontics & Pediatric Dental Office’
The Summit Awards were created by the Commercial Contractors Council of the Lee BIA in 2006 and provide an opportunity to recognize and celebrate excellence in the commercial building industry. This unique local awards program pays tribute to the Lee Building Industry Association members who have obtained an outstanding level of success and professionalism in commercial building, planning and design during 2010 and 2011.
Search News Posts
Latest News Posts
- Cayo de Estero Construction Complete
- Orthopedic Surgery Center Construction Started
- WPTK Radio Transmission Facilities Construction Completed
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins Five Awards at 2011 Lee BIA Summit Awards
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins First Place in Commercial Division – Favorite Buildings in SWFL