Christopher J. Lee Architects, Inc. is pleased to announce the completion of construction of the Cayo de Estero Shoppes in Estero. Located on US 41, the two building, commercial retail center, totals 20,310 square feet of multi-tenant lease space targeting locally-owned “boutique-type” shops.
Intermittent use of classical-proportioned columns and decorative wall medallions; using peaked tile-roof “towers” at some of the building corners; changing the wall heights, projections and recesses; and varying the positioning of horizontal banding and decorative trim elements all help create both diversity and unified rhythm within the façade.
Accentuating storefront entries and large display widows with canvas awnings and painted metal trellises provided effective shading, thereby reducing glare and solar heat-gain through the glass, while also creating a more customer-appropriate pedestrian scale.
Surety Construction from Bonita Springs, was the General Contractor for the project.
Search News Posts
Latest News Posts
- Cayo de Estero Construction Complete
- Orthopedic Surgery Center Construction Started
- WPTK Radio Transmission Facilities Construction Completed
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins Five Awards at 2011 Lee BIA Summit Awards
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins First Place in Commercial Division – Favorite Buildings in SWFL