Archive for the ‘’ Category
Christopher J. Lee Architects, Inc. has often utilized environmental awareness in their designs methods and practice, but now the firm is making the step toward the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification.
Christopher J. Lee Architects, Inc. would like to congratulate Heather Rogozinski on receiving her LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) accreditation from the U.S. Green Building Council. Heather has been a designer within the firm for 11 years, and looks forward to using her certification to help design buildings which are environmentally sustainable. This new accreditation will help to further the firm’s environmental design impact as well as helping to promote “green” building methods in SWFL.
Search News Posts
Latest News Posts
- Cayo de Estero Construction Complete
- Orthopedic Surgery Center Construction Started
- WPTK Radio Transmission Facilities Construction Completed
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins Five Awards at 2011 Lee BIA Summit Awards
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins First Place in Commercial Division – Favorite Buildings in SWFL