Archive for the ‘Cape Coral’ Category
Construction of the activity center includes the remodel and addition of 6,920 square-feet to total a 13,377 square-foot, two-story building upon completion in spring of 2011.
Located at 4118 Coronado Parkway, the enhanced children’s and youth ministry will include a preschool, multipurpose room, classrooms, kitchen and associated services.
Christopher J. Lee Architects, Inc. would like to announce that construction has recently been completed on the new 14,000 square foot, academic center for Community Education Partners located at 428 Pine Island Road in Cape Coral. CEP is a leading provider of academic and behavior improvement programs for public school students in grades 6 through 12, who help our school district partners prepare students to become productive, responsible members of their communities. The project was built by Ringland Construction Inc. of Cape Coral.
Search News Posts
Latest News Posts
- Cayo de Estero Construction Complete
- Orthopedic Surgery Center Construction Started
- WPTK Radio Transmission Facilities Construction Completed
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins Five Awards at 2011 Lee BIA Summit Awards
- Christopher J. Lee Architects Wins First Place in Commercial Division – Favorite Buildings in SWFL